I hear it all the time. It goes something like this:
“I’m trying to eat better, but it’s just so hard.”
Let me translate that for you into what it really means.
“I still eat like crap and whine because I can’t lose weight.”
Enough with this ‘trying’ crap, okay? ‘Trying’ to eat right means you are NOT actually doing it. (yes, Yoda was right.)
You’re an adult. Stop whining and just start doing.
Nutrition isn’t that hard.
- Cut back significantly on sugar.
- Don’t drink your calories.
- Stop eating processed crap.
- Eat lean proteins, healthy fats, lots of veggies, and plenty of fruit.
- Eat fewer calories than you burn.
Dave Soucy is an entrepreneur, coach, trainer, motivator, husband, dad, and former fat guy. Learn more about him here.